When using the site, data such as the URL of the links through which you accessed the website train-corse.com, your ISP, as well as your IP address, may be collected.
In any case, personal information is only collected for the purpose of certain services offered on the site. You provide this information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when you do it yourself.
No personal information is exchanged, transferred, assigned, published without your knowledge or sold on any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption of the site and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
Computer Law and Freedoms.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relative to the computing, the files and the liberties, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition to the personal data you about.
To exercise this right, you can use the contact form, specifying the name of the account concerned and its password so that we can verify that you are the owner.
However, the user's IP addresses can be kept and used for later identification if the request is
Links and cookies.
When you connect to the train-corse.com website with your username and password, a cookie is created on your computer so that it can remember your username and password. As a result, you will no longer need to login to the site. If you disable cookies, you will be unable to access certain pages of the site.
The website train-corse.com contains a number of links to other sites, however, the webmaster does not have the opportunity to check the content of the sites visited, and therefore assumes no liability for this fact.
Intellectual property and counterfeits.
The webmaster is the owner of intellectual property rights or has the rights to use all the elements available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without prior written permission of the webmaster.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
Description of the services provided.
The purpose of the train-corse.com website is to provide information about the Corsican Train.
The webmaster strives to provide the site with information as accurate as possible. However, he can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by him or the third party partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the site are given for information only, and are likely to evolve. In addition, the information on the site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they went on line.
General conditions of use of the site and services offered.
- This site contains a member area, articles and other modules, the use of the site implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, so you are invited to consult them regularly.
- You must respect basic rules of politeness. A comment should start with a "Hello", and end with a courtesy phrase like "Thank you in advance".
- This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by the webmaster, who will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention.
- A commentary system of articles is at your disposal. The webmaster reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the applicable legislation in France, especially the provisions on data protection. If necessary, the webmaster also reserves the right to question the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, hateful or violent message. , etc., whatever the medium used (text, photography ...). This list is not exhaustive, so we use your common sense to discern what you can publish and / or say what you can not publish / say.
- Insulting, degrading, aggressive or any harmful behavior to a proper atmosphere on the entire site is prohibited.
- Everywhere on the site, you will have to write in a correct French, any form of SMS (abridged) language is forbidden.
- It is important to note that for your comfort, and ours, the commenting system is monitored by a volunteer moderation team, which may be required to sanction any member violating the rules, ranging from warning to prohibition. 'access the site.
- Whatever the subject, you should not come to insults.
- It is strictly forbidden to create multiple accounts. If we find you using multiple accounts for yourself, we will do our best to ban you permanently and completely from the site.
- It is forbidden to use the comment system to promote a site.
- You are the owner of your account and responsible for it (as well as the remarks made with), you can at any time request its removal. Please note that at no time will the site team ask you for your password.